Swag Never Sleeps

The Blog of the Modern Urban Gentleman

Thursday, November 26, 2009

www.tips-fb.com Give Thanks For Swag


This Thanksgiving I'm taking some time out to contemplate some of things I'm truly thankful for. First I would like to say I am thankful for the inspiration I have received and continue to receive from men like Fonzworth Bentley, Kanye West, and Diddy. These men have taught me priceless virtues such as diligence, commitment to excellence, pride in oneself, and raising my standards. I am also grateful that these men are not just role models for me, but also function as role models for Black men all over the nation. If a there was a time where we ever needed upstanding, hardworking gentlemen who knew the value of hard work and what being a man really means, we need them now. And these men are stepping up to that challenge. I am also thankful for having a supportive family and more importantly parents who raised me to reach for the stars and never settle for anything less than the best. So this Thanksgiving, make a toast to the role models in your life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment